Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday September 28

So........there was some kind of mix up with Qwest......so no phone or internet yet.
I feel bad...I called and was transfered so many times that the girl i ended up with got an ear-full.
But we called earlier. like at 2. and was told we were on the sched.
Well 5 o'clock rolls around and nothing.
So I called to see whats up and they tell me we are on the sched for Oct. 3.
So dumb.
There is an obvious disconnect.....and I was so mad.
Mostly mad cause the customer service was so bad.
Anyway...we will deal with it tomorrow.
But I was so mad...until I went and did the laundry.
Thats when I hung some clothes to dry on my clothline.
And that made me happy.
So happy.
I love it here.
We love it here.
Brent and I both wish this bathroom was done....we are getting close.
It is looking good.
pictures to come as soon as Qwest can get on the ball!!!!!
The boys have been spending a lot of time at Lowes latley....and the little boy is loving it.
Well...it is getting late......and still lots to do.
Like I said.....we love it here!!!!

2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Frustrating! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!

Jennece Kahuhu said...

i want to see a picture of that clothes line that yoou have sounds neat!