Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday September 29

So.....still no phone or internet.
Kinda dumb and frustrating....
Oh well....we will figure it out I guess.
We are almost done with the bathroom.
Almost.
We had a nice afternoon.
Outside for dinner then homework with the kids.
It was a beautiful night.
Poor Port is complaining about his ears.
Makes me sad.
And Elsie woke up at 4:30 this morning and had a kinda rough day.
She was really tight and you couldn't really understand a lot of what she said.
But I think she is on the mend.....all she needs is sleep.
Again....no pictures from today.
But they are coming soon.

3 comments:

Mom/Grandma/Nana said...

Soon soon.. it is hard for us to wait too We are so thrilled about everything you are experiencing!! It is wonderful!

The Holdaway Family said...

Can't wait to see everything!

Wow! Mom even comments on your blog...I feel left out, no one hardly comments on my blog ;)

MegJill said...

I'm excited to see your pictures!