Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday August 28

I just wrote a pretty great post....and then it got deleted.
Gosh dang it!
So I will give it a try again.
*****
Today we had just Sacrament meeting again.
No classes.
I am wondering how Elsie will do during class if Sister Roll isn't there.
Guess we will have to wait til next week to see.
*****
It was a great Sacrament meeting again....
Another focus on Family.
I guess we can't get enough about that lately.
I need to read that more often.
It has a lot of great stuff in there.
*****
There was also something said that really stuck with me.
The speaker said something about one of her kids being very stubborn and hard as a young kid....but as he has gotten older, she can see how those things have helped push him to work hard in life and get what he wants.
I realize that some of the things that drives me nuts about my kids, are also the things that I find endearing.
And with a little guidance and positivity.....we can help guide them to be the best people that they can be.
Instead of trying to change them.
Because I think they are pretty great kiddos.
*****
We had dinner with the Terry's tonight.
Jenni made some yummy pizza.
It was a fun night to hang out.
I am gonna miss hanging out with Jenni every day when we move....
But we will still see eachother all the time.
I am not worried about that :)
*****
Today was Dussy Boys birthday.
The kiddos wanted to tell him in a special way.

So Happy Birthday Dude!!!
Hope you had a great one!

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Thanks guys! Love those kiddos!