Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday August 27

The big girls got their school shoes today.
Somehow we always end up getting one stars.
I think they are cute and they have enough of a variety that the kids can pick a pair that really matches their personalities.


*****
I actually ran into the person who is buying our house.
I walked out the door to run to Jenni's so we could to Asylum together.....and a lady was riding by on her bike.
She asked me if this was my home and that she was the one buying it.
She was so excited about the house and this area.
She said that every once in a while she likes to drive or ride by to check it out.
Kind of like what we like to do to our future place :)
I am glad she is so excited.....and it makes me very happy that someone is moving in that will really love this house.

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

I love Converse shoes, too! I need to "rescue" mine from storage one of these days! They picked some pretty cute shoes!