Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday May 23

So it was a pretty laid back day.
I helped at the school.
Then did laundry for the rest of the day.
I am so ready for the summer where the only thing I have to wash is their swimming suits!!!!!!
The kids played outside after school and had lots of fun.
There is nothing better than some good, fresh air!



(Love those freckles, by the way....)
Elsie didn't want to play outside much.
The wind made it too cold for her.
So she stayed in and colored on the white board.
*******
So it was a pretty easy going day....but tomorrow promises to be a busy one.
But it was nice to relax a little today.

1 comment:

koby said...

Brent and Kim, Your family is beautiful!! I love your photography too.
Where did you get that whiteboard? Does it have your family picture on it? I love it