Friday, March 25, 2011

Spoiled.

There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.
This little boy talked me into buying him this lighting McQueen fabric, which I made into a pillow case.
I was at Hobby Lobby, and he and Elsie were being pretty good.
He saw this fabric and went nuts.
But I didn't get it for him.
He was sad, but still good about it.
Well, the next day I needed to go back to Hobby Lobby.
And I just had to get it.
It was on sale for heavens sake!
He was a happy boy.
Elsie was cute too.
She didn't even ask for anything....she just wanted Porter to get Lightning McQueen.
So cute.
And, I think it helps him sleep better.
It is a great addition to his bedtime collection of 'must have's'.
#1 his baby blanket
#2 his Emmy blanket
#3 sippy cup of water
#4 lights on.
I told ya, spoiled.

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

That is pretty precious! Sounds like Elsie needs some special pillowcases for just being her!

Rachel said...

Does he go to sleep pretty fast? Is he in a toddler bed now?