Saturday, March 26, 2011

Piano

I am so excited that we are getting a piano.
It is an old piano, that needs some love.
But I am so excited.
Madi is so excited as well...she really wants to play.
I wish I had a picture of it...but it's not at our house yet, hopefully it will be soon.
I tried to find one on the Internet that kinda looks like it.
This kinda looks like it, only mine is darker.
And much cuter.
I have no idea the make and model....but it is a piano....oh, and did I say I was getting it for FREE?!?!
Can't complain about that!

3 comments:

skcoe said...

Upright pianos are my favorite! And...knowing you...it will be BEAUTIFUL when you're done with it.

Emily Peterson said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see what it will look like and hopefully the sound is great too!