Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Feeling good and bad.

Today Elsie woke up with a little fever.
So we kept her home.
She has been kinda rotten the last few days at school...so hopefully it is just cause she wasn't feeling well, and not cause she is starting to be rotten.
You know what I mean.
When I say rotten, I mean telling the teachers "No" and refusing to go potty or wash her hands.
She has been acting like that here at home too.
So, not that I want her to be sick.
But I would love for there to be a reason for her to be rotten...if that makes sense.
She has the best little bottom lip...it is so cute.
I hope she feels better soon.
It is no fun when she doesn't feel good.
It was another nice day.
Kinda windy and rainy....but still good enough to play outside.
The dark skies, and incoming storm made the air smell so good!
Madi was a great little helper while I got dinner ready and entertained the little boy.
It's nice to have a great helper around.
(They were acting like puppies in this picture...silly kids.)

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Sorry Elsie's been feeling icky! Hopefully her defiance at school/home is more of her not feeling good than of her asserting more independence!

Those pics of Madi and Porter are precious!

The Holdaway Family said...

I hope sweet Elsie gets feeling better quickly!

Emily Peterson said...

Poor Elsie! I hope she gets better soon!

The pictures of Madi & Porter are great!! I LOVE that last one of them acting like puppies! :o)