Sunday, February 13, 2011

I sure hope she survives!

Emily has got to be so exhausted.
In church today she had a hard time keeping her eyes open.
Yes, she is in primary in her ward, so just sitting there is a hard thing to do!
But I do think that her exhaustion has a lot to do with these little kiddos of mine.
Elsie holds her hand and races back and forth and back and forth all around down stairs...all day long.
Porter likes to wrestle her and tackle her.
Elsie spurts out "I love you Emmy!!!" about every 10 min and gives her a giant hug along with it....it is pretty cute.
Porter likes to shove things up, or down, her shirt.
Oh, did I say that Port likes to tackle her?
Oh, we sure do love having her here...
I hope she is enjoying herself...
And I hope she can get enough sleep.
And we just thought that Porters diaper was pretty funny.
I wonder how much these things can hold?

3 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

LOVE the diaper picture!

Books = Possibilities said...

What fun Emily must be having! Those kiddos sure do love her!

The Holdaway Family said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Porter's picture makes me laugh!

I bet the kids are having so much fun with Emily! My kids just love her too!