Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!


Happy HEART day.
We all had a fun day here.
Elsie got to take Emmy to school today and show her off.
One of her teachers told Emily that she was like a rock star there at school the way Elsie spoke about her.
The kids had a lot of fun...just sugar after sugar...
And more sugar...
They had a little game/therapy with these tongs picking up sweethearts.
Then they decorated cookies...
Then they got a big chocolate cupcake...
THEN they got a pink rice krispy treat...
SO MUCH SUGAR!!!!!
But it sure was a fun time.
******
For dinner tonight we made fun pink heart pancakes with fruit and whipped cream.
Yummy!
Now I need to start thinking about packing.
We leave tomorrow.
I am excited for some time away with my hubby.
I am so Thankful to Emmy, and her willingness to stay with my kiddos.
I am so glad she loves them so much!!!!
I just hope they are perfect Angels for her.
(I swear I do NOT teach that head tilt that my kids tend to do for pictures...I think it is so funny that they do it!)

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

We had pink heart pancakes for dinner too! The kids loved them, I think it's going to be a new Valentines tradition!