Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blankets

Porter loves his blanket.
He really does take it everywhere.
We keep it home usually.
But around the house, he is regular little Linus.
He has a new habit of putting it on the back of his chair when he is eating or snacking.
It has to be on there pretty perfectly.
He is funny about that.
Then he sits and rubs the blanket.
When he goes to bed, he likes it to be around the top of his head.
Like, rolled up and arched around his head.
Then he rubs it with his fingers.
Pretty cute.
I don't know how long he will do this, but I wanted to be sure and write it down so I never forget it.
***
Elsie is also a blanket girl...with her Emmy blanket.
She loves to cuddle with it.
Porter also has to have his Emmy blanket when he is sleeping.
If it's dirty, and I try to use another one in its place, he gets mad at me.
I love my kids.

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

It was fun to watch Porter hang his blanket over his chair - cute, silly boy!!! And I am so glad that they both love their Emmy Blankets so much! :o)

Books = Possibilities said...

I thought you were talking about his Emmy Blanket... :) And then you did!

Lily will still occasionally take a blanket around the house with her...either as a cape or cloak. I don't mind, as long as it doesn't drag on the ground...and it makes it back to her room. Lily loves to put her Emmy blanket over her head when she sleeps.

We Love Emmy Blankets!

Emily Peterson said...

I'm so glad they are loved - they are loved much more than I ever thought they would be when I first decided to make them. :o)

The Holdaway Family said...

I think Oakley is going to be my blanket boy.