Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Potty problem.

I am a little worried I may be causing more problems for Elsie.
She didn't go to the bathroom until 5:00 this evening.
She had kind of a harder day today and was really tired...and her muscles were tight.
She wanted to go...several times...but just couldn't let it go.
She walked around today bent over cause it hurt so bad.
Her tummy was all hard, can you imagine holding it all day long!
I am trying to get her to drink more....so she fills up quicker...so she goes sooner.
I don't know what I can do to make it easier for her.
I think we are past the point of going back to diapers...she WILL NOT pee in her underwear.
Anyway...just wish I could make things easier for her.
She is such a sweetheart...and is so proud when she goes on the potty.
What a big girl.

If she can survive her baby brother...than she will survive potty training, right?

6 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

It was good to talk to you Kimi! Love that picture of Elsie & Port! Seriously, if she can survive him....!! :o)

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh my goodness! Funny pictures! Is she really as terrorized as she looks?!??

She'll figure it out. She's gone through so many hurdles and successfully sailed over them in her own time. Elsie is one amazing ray of sunshine!

Kim said...

Elsie is actually laughing...porter is kissing her.

Chalisse Martineau said...

When we were potty training Ryker the first day he held it for over 12 hours. We finally had to put his hand in warm water to get him to go.

Elsie will get it. She is an amazing little girl.

The Holdaway Family said...

Shoot! I know that it will click for her and she will soon figure out which muscles she needs to relax. Hopefully making her drink more will help. Good luck!

Nancy said...

I think you are doing a great job, Kim! There will be some really rough days but she will figure it out.