Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hard worker

Never underestimate what little Elsie Rose can do.
She continually makes me proud with how hard she is willing to work at so many different things.
She is still working hard on holding her pencil when writing.
She does such a good job, even though it is obviously hard for her.
I just love watching her when she is proud of herself for what she is doing.
And that leads us to potty training!
She has done so good today!!!!
Nothing at school yet, but she went on the potty as soon as she got home...and several times through-out the day, including at the eye doctors office.
She is doing great.
I am proud of what an amazing little girl Elsie is.
*************
I am madly trying to get 2009 blogs put into a book...
It takes a long time when you blog EVERYDAY!!!
But I am loving going through it...and can't wait to get the hard copy!

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, I am so glad that potty training went so well today! Yea Elsie!!

Young family said...

She is so sweet! Tell her we say, "good job on the potty!"

Books = Possibilities said...

Way to go, Miss Elsie...we're so proud of you! What a cute pictures of her concentrating so hard!

The Holdaway Family said...

Yeah, Elsie! So I just told a friend about Elsie, she has a little girl who is just over a year who is having some developmental delays. She is having a hard time with everything that is going on right now. I told her about our sweet Elsie and told her about your blog. I think it would be nice to know that she isn't alone...