Monday, January 03, 2011

Ice diving...

This is what Brent got to do today.
Ice diving...brrrrrr!!!!!
That is him in the red...then a little further out under the 7-8 inch ice...
And then even further out...popped up through the ice.
I am sure glad he loves what he does...cause I guess someone has to do it.
******************
Our day at the house went pretty smooth...kinda.
I forgot how hard it is to go from just Porter in the morning....to a full house of kids at 4:00.
I don't know why it becomes so chaotic!
I guess we just need to figure out a good routine that works for all of us.
I think I need to try and get dinner stuff ready as much as I can before the big kids get home from school.
That way I can give them more focus.
Tonight was fun though.
We invited our friends, the Terry's over for a pizza dinner.
Then we had a little Family Home Evening together...which was fun.
They were gone over the whole break...so we needed our Terry-time!!!!!!
*******************
So today, the first day of the New Years Challenge went really well!
I am excited to get back on track...and get my family eating healthier...
And I am excited for my kids to have a happier Mom...cause when I am doing all the things on the list, I can't help but be happy!

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Looks like he's having a good time....

Hey, did you do a calendar again this year?

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh my! I just showed this to Tom and Lily and Lily asked who it was. I said it was Brent, her Uncle Brent. And she said, "Oh, the guy who got the nail through his hand?"

The Holdaway Family said...

I get cold just looking at it!