Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy 11th Anniversary!

Wow.
11 years.
When I think back, I can't believe we were so little when we got married.
And how much we have grown up!

We make a pretty good team.
Happy Anniversary baby!
*******
We got to go out tonight.
The Young's watched the kiddos for a while while we went out to eat.
And there was ABSOLUTELY NO talk of kids...
Okay, I am lying.
But we both had a really fun time just being with each other.
That is what it is all about.
Just being.
And loving it.
I have been wanting badly to do "engagement" type pictures....
This week went by me very quickly, so just before we dropped the kids off at the Young's,  we had Madi Bell shoot this picture.
Not too shabby.
I need to go back and gather yearly pictures like I do of the kids birthdays.
That would be fun, but maybe a little depressing.
Like I said, we started out really young!
I sure do love being with this guy.
We work together.
We LOVE each other.
And we have the same hopes and dreams for our family, and that is what matters the most.

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Happy #11! Time sure does fly, doesn't it! Whoa! It would be fun to see a collection of years. Or at least post a pic from the very beginning! : )

MegJill said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Madi did a great job with the picture! You look beautiful. I need to take a style class from you as you and your girls are always dressed so cute.
I'd love to see your real engagement picture! We've been married 10 years now and say the same thing, "We were soooo young". Even though we were 22. My husband looked 12.

skcoe said...

AND...you're both ridiculously good looking. Very important in a marriage. :)

Why can't I see your pictures on the blog reader without clicking on them and coming to your site? Any ideas? Can I change my settings because it is so super annoying. :(