Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day!

What a great day.
So much fun and excitement...
Very little fighting, and lots of love.
So much fun, that I didn't even take many pictures...I was enjoying the moment.
But I am sure happy I got this one on 'film'!!!
Can't you just feel her excitement?
I don't think we will ever have a dull moment at Christmas time with Elsie Rose.
She LOVES everything and is so grateful for all she has.
Santa brought her a new baby doll.
One with big brown eyes just like Elsie.
This is a shot of her seeing it for the first time.
And she has not put that baby down for even a minute today.
I sure wish we could all enjoy the simple things in life like Elsie does.
She really brought so much happiness to our day.
This is right before I let them come down the stairs.
They were dying to peak around the corner...
It is so much fun to see their faces and all the excitement they feel.
We spent the rest of the day playing games...learning how new gadgets work...and getting stuff ready for our very yummy ham Christmas dinner.
I am Thankful for our little family and for the chance to celebrate such a beautiful day with them.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Merry Christmas!! They look excited!! I',m so glad you caught that moment with Elsie!!! Priceless!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Aarynn commented on how they all match....I told her you did that on purpose! :)

What a precious picture of Elsie! She is such a blessing! Everyone could learn to enjoy life a little more from Elsie!