Friday, November 05, 2010

Reflections 2010- "Together we can...."

Today the big girls worked on their Reflections projects...
They are running out of time to get them turned in.
The theme this year was...
"Together we can...."
As always, I love the way my girls think...and I am glad they love art the way I do!
I am excited to share their final projects...
Madi decided that..
"Together we can do anything!"
And she is making a paper family of us holding hands...
(I can't wait to hang it in our home!)
And Cassi decided...
"Together we can make the world beautiful."
And she chose to make a collage of sorts with papers of the ocean and rocks, and then painted on top of that.
They are doing a beautiful job!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Awesome! I haven't heard anything about Reflections here...I wonder if their district participates....Do you get the information through school?

The Holdaway Family said...

I am excited to see the finaly product!