Saturday, October 16, 2010

Strip...and some other stuff

We had another fun filled day...just a little less dirt than the last two days.
I got a run in this morning, and got the kids ready for Britt's baby shower...
Aunt Kay, Chalisse and her boys, Jalena and her kiddos, and Nancy and her girls showed up a little early so we could sit and talk...then we all headed down to the party...
It was a lot of fun to sit and visit with everyone there at the party.
Britt is gonna be such a cute little mommy!
And that little boy is gonna be STYLIN'!!!
***************
Porter helped Dad do man things while we were at the shower.
Working in the store, and helping to build Uncle Dougs garage...
He got to drive the dump truck with Uncle Dave and Dad and watch the loader fill the dump truck...
This boy loves trucks, and to actually ride in a real life dump truck is pretty awesome!!!
**************
Then it was time for Strip.
Elsie had been waiting patiently all day.
And she finally got her turn.
Everyone loves to ride Strip...but I guess it has become an unwritten law that little Elsie gets to ride her first!
She just loved to lean in and pet Strips mane...
I love to watch her sit up there...she is one happy little girl up on her Strip.
****************
It is so fun here, and the weather has been perfect.
Tomorrow we head down to see my family, and that is always fun too.
My Mom has all kinds of fun things planned!
I also get to meet my brothers girlfriend tomorrow...and I can only write that here cause I know he doesn't read my blog...

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Precious Elsie and her Strip! Love that!

When I first read "my brothers girlfriend" my brain read it as "my husbands girlfriend"...I was a little confused....until I reread it! :)

Chalisse Martineau said...

It was fun seeing you guys yesterday! Tell Elsie Thanks for playing with Carter. She was so sweet.

The Holdaway Family said...

Elsie does love her Strip!