Friday, October 29, 2010

School Trunk or Treat

First of all...it was Cassi and Madi's class parties today.
But since I am room mom for Cassi's class...I couldn't spend much time at Madi's.
Elsie had a fun time working with Cassi on her activities...and Porter sat really well in the stroller while I helped the kiddos frost cookies.
I did take a minute to run down and say "HI" to Madi...but didn't take any pictures, for fear of embarrassing her!
**************************
Then this evening we went to the school's Trunk or Treat.
I wasn't sure what to expect, but I think it was a good turn-out and a lot of fun.
The kids got way too much candy and overloaded on way too much sugar.
So, I guess that makes for a perfect night.
Taylor Swift (I made her a guitar to collect her candy in), the Jr. Fireman, Minnie Mouse, and the Gypsy and/or fortune teller.


Cassi was worried that no one would know who she was...but I think she pulled it off pretty good.
Now we have another Trunk or Treat tomorrow for the ward party...then Sunday...
We may be sugar-ed out really soon!

6 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Costumes looks great!

Lyric Payne said...

Cassi's costume is killing me!

Emily Peterson said...

The kids all look fantastic!!! And it looks like the party was a lot of fun!

Mrs. G said...

I love, love, LOVE her T. Swift costume. I wish I would have thought of that!

Rachel said...

Kim you have the best blog ever, and I wish that I could blog like you! All of the kiddies look adorable. Miss ya!

The Holdaway Family said...

The costumes turned out so cute!