Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fun at the park.

I can't get over this great weather!!!
Does this mean we will have a mellow winter, or a terrible one???
I am kinda hoping for one big snowstorm, and then mellow the rest of the winter.
**************
We started a new church time today, in a new ward building.
I think it will work out good.
Porter gets a full nap before church...which is a bonus!
And stick dinner in a crock pot, we are all ready to eat when we get home!
After dinner and cleanup....and a yummy peach smoothie, we took a walk over to the park.
Played a little 2 on 2 soccer...(Madi and I totally kicked Dad's and Cassi's butts!!!)
Then a little dodge ball.
We don't need to talk about who won that.
And then some 'monkey in the middle'.



Lots of fun to be had with this good weather...but I am sure we will make our way over to the park even when it is covered with snow!!!
You could make a MASSIVE snowman with all the snow on that field!!!
I love my family, and I love spending time with them.
We are so lucky to have each other.
(If only we would always realize how lucky we are!!!)

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah, looks like everyone had a wonderful time! Love the action pictures!

The Holdaway Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! It's great that Porter gets a full nap before church!

Jennece Kahuhu said...

I love the idea that the mild weather could bring a big Snowstorm! That would be so great, with hot chocolate and sitting cozy by the fire and playing games with the kids, Heavenly!!