Monday, October 11, 2010

FHE Box

Many many years ago, I was art of a F.H.E. group.
It was so great.
We had like 10 or so people in the group...each month, each person would make 10 of the same F.H.E. packet and then we would exchange them with each other and end up with 10 different F.H.E.'s.
So much fun!!!
It was a lot of work...everything had to be laminated and it needed to be top quality
I am so glad I was a part of it...and maybe, if my life slows down, I should start up a group where I live now.
Anyway, the point is, we found the box that I had stored these F.H.E. packets in...
It is so nice, cause it is ready to go, right away!
And DOUBLE nice...Madi can do them all on her own!
It was a lot of fun and I am Thankful we found the box, now maybe we can have more meaningful Family Home Evenings!!!
And the little ones might stick around to check out all the fun pictures and activities.

4 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great find! We are so terrible at F.H.E!!!! I want to be better but after day care kids leave, home work is done and we eat dinner there is barely enough time to get jammies on and brush teeth and it's time for bed!

Madi looks so old!!! She is starting to get that pre-teen look!!!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

What a great idea. We struggle with FHE. OK, "struggle" is an understatement.

Cristy said...

Hmmm...did we happen to be in the same FHE group back in the Haven Cove days? That was a lot of fun. Either way, what a great idea to pull them out for our daughters to teach from now! Thanks for the good idea!

It's so fun to read about your cute family! Your pictures and projects and creativity inspire me. Miss you-

Sara said...

I love pre-made FHE lessons! It really makes things a lot easier!