Friday, September 17, 2010

We 'heart' pizza...

We made some home-made pizza tonight.
YUMMY!
And to make it even better...(and to get Elsie to east it)...I made them into heart pizza's.
It was a big hit and I pretty sure I won't be allowed to make home-made ROUND pizza's ever again!
*************************
It is so great to have Emmy here.
Yes, my kids go to her when they are sad instead of me...
But I sure love how much they love her.
There is nothing else that lights Elsie up as much as her Emmy...well, Strip might have her tied...
As long as she has those two...she is a very happy girl!
*************************
My mom sent some grapes down with Emily.
So today we juiced and canned grape juice all day.
I plan to make some grape jelly tomorrow.
It really is kinda fun and addicting!
Thanks, Mom, for all the grapes!
**************************

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

Those pizzas are AWESOME! I'm glad Emmy's there. Elsie sure is spoiled :) And those grapes must be so tasty...yum yum.