Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Melt-down

Yesterday she was a little emotional...but I think today took the cake!
Cassi had a complete meltdown today.
She is so worn out and exhausted from being at school all day.
But I am sure she will adjust.
It is sad to see Cassi so upset...
It looks mean that I took pictures...but I warned her.
I told her I would take pictures if she didn't stop so she could see how silly she was being...
Well, that didn't work.
I am sure she will fully adjust after a couple weeks...right???
****************************
Elsie is doing really good.
If you would have asked me last night at 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 a.m....I would have not said that things were going good.
Last night was bad.
She hates the medicine...she hates it even more at night time...
I hate giving it to her...and I have to every 3 hours!!!
She holds it in the back of her throat and won;t swallow it, and she holds onto me for dear life cause she probably feels like she is drowning.
All I can say is I hope that part gets easier.
Other than the times she has to get her medicine...she is AWESOME!
But every three hours and then twice a day for the antibiotics...that is A LOT of unwanted medicine!
Oh, and on top of it all...Brent took Porter to the Dr. today cause he has been acting clingy and rotten (more than usual)...and he was talking about his ears today...and sure enough, he has double ear infections!!!
Poor little boy.
He can be as rotten as he wants.

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, my! You've got a handful between those three!

Hopefully Cassi adjusts quickly to being at school all day - I'm sure she will.

Books = Possibilities said...

Cassi'll adjust...but maybe not as quickly as you'd like!

Elsie is a trooper. Too bad there aren't ways to convince her to take her medicine more cooperatively.

And poor, poor little guy! Hope Porter's ear infection clears up quickly.

The Holdaway Family said...

So I can totally see mom using that threat against us! I am sorry that she is having a hard time, it will get better, but full day is a long time for a six year old!

Give your little ones a hug and a kiss from me, they will get better soon!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Ahhhh so sorry Kim, Hope everyone feels better and happier soon! :)