Friday, September 10, 2010

Another project done

We used to have some old barn wood behind the TV.
I wanted a change...so we took it down.
It took me a while to figure out how we wanted to do it...but we finally decided.
So this is what we put together .
I love it...and I am so excited to get pictures put up to make it look even better.
I love projects...
And I love projects that my hubby and I get to do together...
*********************
Elsie got another present today.
Dussy Boy sent her a poster of her Strip.
She was so excited!!!
And lucky for me, I had some hand-me-down frames...
Elsie wanted it pink, so we painted it pink, and I put some green material on the mat.
Now it is hanging right by her head at night.
And she LOVES it!!!
She has been doing so great today.
I am so excited to have my Elsie back!

2 comments:

MegJill said...

LOVE what you did to the tv! It makes it look more like a picture than a tv. Good idea! And love the poster of Elsie! All little horse loving girls go crazy for horse posters, but to have one of her riding her favorite horse? Perfect!
I think we need a Strip in the family. :)We used to have a Buddy and the kids still ask about him and when we can go ride him. Hmmm. We now live 2,000 miles away and it may take a while before we can see him again!
Hope the challenge is going well! Although I am not doing it again, I've been working harder this week on eating right, etc. Just knowing the rest of you are working hard makes me want to work harder too. Can't let you guys get too ahead of me!

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh, I just love that poster of Elsie and her Strip! So sweet! Glad she is feeling better and on to her sweet self again.

Did I tell you there is a sweet, adorable boy in my class with CP?