Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spoiled

We went swimming this afternoon with the Young Family.
It was nice to get the kids out of the house.
They all play so well together and stay busy swimming for hours.
We came home and discovered we were out of milk.
That is TRAGIC in this household!
So we made our way to Walgreen's, got some milk, and Elsie convinced me to get ice-cream sandwiches...
Yep, she is spoiled.
Oh, but aren't they just so dang cute???
I love Elsie's little lady pinkie up while she eats her sandwich.
And I love the way Porter is looking at her in the bottom left picture...and how he is sharing with her in the bottom right...
Adorable!
And photographic evidence that he isn't ALWAYS rotten!!!

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, they are too adorable! I love the one of Porter sharing with Elsie!

The Holdaway Family said...

So sweet! I could go for an ice cream sandwich right now...

by the way does Porter ever wear a shirt? Just wonderin; ;)

Books = Possibilities said...

Too cute! I love the sharing picture, too!