Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Late Night Roaring Springs...

Boise City Fire and Police got Roaring Springs for the night for all their employees and families from 8-11.
For free.
We had so much fun.
It was a bit cold without the sun up...but there was a little bit of time that the lines were pretty short.
The kids got to go on all the rides that they didn't get to do last time we were there.
We went with the Young's, and we all had a fun time.
The little ones didn't last very long...it was too cold.
I had a fun time sitting with them and taking fun pictures with my little camera...some cute ones.
Elsie even took a bunch...
But now, when I am trying to take them off the camera card, half the pictures are in some weird format that the computer can't read...weird!
And a bummer.
I had a cute one of all the big girls together...I HATE losing pictures!
But I did have this one cute one.
She was a good little girl.
She loves the pink tubes in the kiddie pool, as long as there isn't much splashing.
Porter went on the magic carpet ride again, and loved it.
Cassi went on the Avalanche a few times...she even went with Drew.
That girl is a nut!
And Madi stuck with Kara most of the time.
Like two peas in a pod.
One last ride for Madi and Dad...
I don't know...that looks like a pretty dead-on tie!

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

What fun!

I agree, it's a tie! :)