Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chores vs. what I want to do...

Okay...
Lets say your kids are being good...like the little boy is napping, the little girl is watching her show, and the big girls are occupied with friends or clay...
And your house is a MESS...
Say that is your situation.
What would you do?
Would you clean?
Or would you get out your sewing supplies and start sewing???
I have a major project that I am trying to finish before a certain birthday on the 29th of this month.
But it is something I cannot work on with her around...
So I save it for when they are in bed, or not around.
But my sewing machine is left out, and I am in the sewing MOOD.
So what did I do???
Well, I made a super cute puffy pillow for my chair...but now I am gonna need a couple more to put on the couches so they don't feel left out.
A great little project to work on when I can't work on the BIG project...
The girls had a lot of fun with the clay again today.
This time they made beads.
When they dry, they will paint them and make a necklace.
Pretty cute!


*************************
Okay, they are asleep now, so should I go clean???
Of course not...I gotta work on the BIG project!!!

9 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Work can always wait :)

Clay play looks fun!

Erin said...

i should be sleeping, but i'm not. i LOVE the pillow. so cute! i want some :)

Bald n Beautiful said...

I love the pillow, I wish I didn't hate to sew. Can't wait to see the big project.

Bald n Beautiful said...

I love the pillow, I wish I didn't hate to sew. Can't wait to see the big project.

Nancy said...

Yep, go sew:)

Sara said...

I love the pillow!! So cute!! And I am excited to see the painted beads! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Nicole said...

Agree, definetly play, work can always wait until your husband gets home - then he can do it. lol.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the post of the BIG project! You are so darling and talented - if I didn't love you I would have to hate you.

Lyric Payne said...

I LOVE that pillow. And in answer to your question...I would clean, but really that sounds so BORING and I have to go the store and spend a bunch of money to buy pillows that aren't nearly that great. One more thing...look out how creative your kids are because you are their mom.