Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy 100th to Grandma Beardall...

If my dear sweet Grandma Beardall were still alive...she would be turning 100 years old today.
This lady was such an amazing woman...and such an amazing example to SO MANY people!
I am so thankful to have her in my life.
I kinda think she was put on this earth...just for me.
I felt such a connection with her...but I also have a feeling there are so many others out there who felt the same way.
But really...she did so much for me and my life and the way I live my life...and want to live my life.
She was so kind.
So hard-working...really hard-working...
She had a beautiful smile...and an even better laugh.
Like I said...she touched so many lives.
I am so Thankful I had her in my life...and I feel like she is still here with me...

Oh, I can't even tell you how much I love you, Grandma.

No comments: