Friday, June 25, 2010

THE Procrastinator!!!

I think that should have been my name.
I am a procrastinator...and an un-finisher.
For my family reunion coming up, we do family pictures.
In these family pictures, each individual family wears a different color.
Our color has been white for the last few years.
It was the perfect opportunity to make the white dresses I had been wanting to make for the girls.
I know...I am a dork.
You can say it.
I know you are all thinking it.
But come on.
How many of you could buy three matching dresses for under $9?
That is what I thought.
Only problem is...I ALWAYS wait until I HAVE to get things done.
That is why these dresses are still unfinished...with picture day set for this Sunday.
I drive myself crazy too.
But I can tell you one thing...
The girls are loving them.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love them Kim! You will have to show me how you did it. See you soon!

Malisa said...

They are beautiful! You are so talented!