Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little date night.

So it wasn't a very eventful summer day.
Except trying to get everything ready for our extended trip.
Which includes doing laundry...that seems to be never ending!!!
I might make them stay in their swim suits for the next few days just so I don't have to wash anymore clothes!
I took the girls to the library to get their reading reward...and we found some books on tape for them to listen to for our car ride.
Our great friends, The Young's...
Called us and TOLD us to go out on a date!
Isn't that just great?
So we took our kids over to them and headed out to eat.
I guess we are kinda boring.
We ate at the Pinnacle.
The atmosphere was a lot of fun.
But I do have one complaint.
NO PICTURES OF FOOD ON THE MENU!!!
I need pictures!
I ALWAYS order something that shows a picture!
So I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted while I looked at pictures of baseball mitts and basketball hoops!
Then we headed to Kohl's for a minute.
See...boring!
But at least we went out, just the two of us.
He even held my hand.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the swim suit remedy:)

Young family said...

It was so fun having all your kiddos over! We love being part of their lives! And I'm so glad he held your hand!!!

Lyric Payne said...

That is what I call inspired friends!! Is there anyway the Youngs want to be my friends?!!