Saturday, June 19, 2010

Liquid diet.

This kid eats NOTHING!!!
He drinks milk.
And more milk.
I know, you are thinking...well, he is never gonna eat if you keep giving him milk!
But really, I try to feed him all the time...but I guess I am not too worried...it's not like he is skin and bones!
But I tried something new today...
I stuck some applesauce in a straw cup, and he loved it!
I bet yogurt would work good too.
I guess I just need to throw his dinner in the blender...okay, maybe I won't go that far...
But I like that I have some options to give him.
Stinker!
Gosh darn, he is cute!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Good, I'm glad that Teags isn't the only one who shoulda been born to a cow. I'm always worried that he's not getting enough because he only likes to drink milk. Or string cheese. But that's still milk!

The Holdaway Family said...

Bailey really didn't eat any food until she was about 3, she would only drink milk, and she survived!

DTanner said...

Maybe it is a texture issue. Good luck. I am sure it is frustrating.