Monday, June 21, 2010

First day of summer.

We didn't do anything special for thew first day of summer.
We planned on going camping with the Young's.
But we had to back out because of my sinus infection,
Camping in the weeds and stuff didn't sound very fun to me.
But we will have plenty of camping trips with the Young's this summer, for sure!!!
Instead, the big girls spent the bulk of the day playing at Ayden's house.
Which was VERY nice.
Thanks, Jenni!
Brent and I did some grocery shopping with the little ones.
Then this evening we went to the park where there was a little neighborhood get together.
It was nice to see some old faces that I haven't seen in a while!
But, I forgot my camera...
But I took some pictures when I got home...of course.
Thank goodness for this hat.
I don't have to fight with Madi every day about doing her hair!!!

Elsie is still IN LOVE with her sandbox.
She is out there at least two times throughout every day!

Mr Man...
Cheesy as ever!

Sweet Cass.
She has been talking to me all day about cutting her hair!
I don't know if I want to do it.
She needs a trim for sure...maybe we will try a few inches, and see how it looks.
I am sure I will post about it when we do it....

No comments: