Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Plant Garden.......check!

We finally tilled up the garden boxes and got some things planted.
I am excited.
I have had gardens before...
But I think I only did it cause that is what my Mom always did.
Which is a good thing...but this time, I REALLY WANT IT!!!
Eating healthy will be much less expensive when it comes form your own garden!!!
YAY!!!
Cassi had a lot of fun helping Brent put some seeds in.
I am excited to see the stuff come up.
It really is an amazing thing!
Porter had a fun ride in the wheelbarrow.
This boy is all boy...
And, man, do we love that!
*********************************************
I promise to stop bugging everyone...but if you want to do the challenge, the start date is creeping closer and closer!!!
So get yourself signed up by shooting me an e-mail!!!
http://youcanbethebestyou.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Amy said...

Porter in the wheelbarrow is so cute! We planted our garden today too... but we just went pretty simple this year, so it was quick!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love having my own garden! We are going to do tomatoes and melons this year, I am so excited!