Friday, April 09, 2010

Safe and sound

Well, WE are safe and sound...
Poor Grandma might just get mauled to death!
We sure are happy to be here...and I think the weather might be warmer here!
*************************
It was a rough night...and thought maybe we might cancel our last minute trip.
Porter went to bed at 7:00...that is normal.
He woke up around 10:00, also kind of normal...but he usually goes right back to sleep.
Last night he didn't go back to bed until 2:30 a.m.
I finally got in bed...thought he would for sure sleep in at least...
Until 5:00.
He was up again...and went back down in enough time for the other kids to wake up.
So I am tired.
But he was fine this morning and today, besides being SO TIRED!
I think maybe he was having bad dreams or something.
I don't know...poor boy.
I hope it is a better night!
It has to be...we are here, right!
*********************************
On the agenda tomorrow....
Riding Strip!
*******************************
This is my first trip/vacation since being on my wellness challenge...
Lets just say it isn't fun to take a 5 hour road trip when everyone is eating yummy junk food!
*******************************
*I am Thankful we had a safe trip...and the kids were pretty dang good.
*I am Thankful I am going to bed SOON!
*I am Thankful that we finally got to get away...we needed to get out of the house!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah for Grandma Ene!!! How long do you guys get to stay? I bet they are so excited to see you all!

The Holdaway Family said...

I'm glad that you went! I hope that Porter isn't getting sick and that he was just having bad dreams. See you soon!