Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday night F.H.E.

We got the $1 kites out this evening for F.H.E.
They work, but they needed a little more weight on them...
Brent's mind is always working.
I brought some carrots to munch on, so he tied a carrot to the ends of each kite tail...
It worked perfectly!
I wish I had a close up picture of it...it was pretty cute.

************************************
*I am Thankful that I got started on the laundry today. My washer holds big loads...after sorting in piles, I counted up my load count...10 loads...I got through 4 today. I hate when I forget that they are in the washer or dryer...so more laundry for tomorrow! But like I said, at least I started on it today, or the kids wouldn't have anything to wear!
*I am Thankful again that I did not put make-up on...only because I don;t have to take it off! Yay!
*I am Thankful that Jenni took Cassi today so I could sneak a nap while Brent was at the tire store...I am SO tired!!! Time for bed!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How funny, a carrot....

I usually wait until the very last minute to do laundry. You know the time, when the kids say, mom, I need more socks. lol.