Monday, April 19, 2010

Lots of water fun...

We just can't get enough of this great weather!!!
I don't want it to stop...
Today, Cassi had some friends over and they all wanted to jump in the sprinklers.
And why not...80 degrees!!!
It was a lot of fun.
Even the little ones had a good time.
Elsie thought that the sandbox was more fun...
Water and sand...great mix!


Mmmm...nothing like water out of the hose!

*******************************

*I am Thankful that the kids have been spending so much time outside. It makes ALL of us just a little bit happier!

*I am Thankful that I finally found some fabric for curtains...now I just need to make them.

*I am Thankful for fans. Right now it is 80 degrees upstairs and the kids faces are all red and flushed...you hate to kick on the air conditioner right now...so we cracked the windows and ran the fans...works wonders!

3 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

I love, love, love this weather! I am so happy I can spend all day outside, even though I should be inside cleaning...

Nicole said...

My kids are dying to play in the water, but we're in the low 70s, so I keep saying, not yet. rofl.

Jodi Gallagher said...

I love this weather too! Two of my kiddos did the slip and slide yesterday. Kids are so much happier when its warm and they can play outside!