Friday, April 02, 2010

Gloomy day, fun night!

It has been a yucky, slushy, wet cold day.
But tonight is ALL FUN!!!
Brent decided he needed a sleepover with the girls.
He has been sleeping downstairs alone since his surgery.
Last night he tried to sleep in bed.
It didn't work out so well for him.
So it is back into the recliner for a few more nights.
Then he thought it would be fun to have a sleepover with the girls.
Since Spring Break is almost over, and late nights will be NO MORE really soon...
We are watching movies, playing games, eating candy.
All good stuff!
Hopefully things will get a little better for Easter...even though I am not sure it will.
I really want to get outside and take pictures of my kiddos in their new Easter attire that I made for them!
I am excited to show them off!
I finally made something that I am happy with!
I also made Porter a tie...oh my goodness, I promise, you have never seen anything as cute as that little boy in his Easter tie!!!
***************************************
*I am Thankful my kiddos have such a great Daddy!
*I am Thankful that I finished the girls dresses in time for Easter...(well kinda finished, there are a few finishing touches...)
*I am Thankful that the girls helped Brent clean the WHOLE house while I was away this morning doing pictures! Pretty great kids...and husband!

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

What an adorable picture of Elsie and Brent!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

3 dresses and a tie in how many days??? You are incredible!!!!!