Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bowling a 95!!!

Elsie got the high score today during her school field trip to the bowling alley!
Not too shabby, right?
Oh my goodness, Elsie had so much fun today.
Kinda a fun idea for preschool to go...but thankfully there are so many parents that are willing to come and help.

All the kiddos have matching t-shirts to wear when they go one their field trips...usually I forget...this time I remembered...
I am thinking of trying to tailor it to be a cuter fit...or should I just leave it alone...?

That little ramp thing made things a lot easier for all involved!

Happy bowler!

Being goofy between turns!
Look at those cute little tiny bowling shoes!


Yay Elsie!


Then they had a little snack before we got back on the bus to head home.
Lots and lots of fun!
Again, I am SO THANKFUL for Elsie's preschool and all the wonderful things they do for her there!

5 comments:

Chalisse Martineau said...

Looks like you guys had a fun, busy day! Way to go Elsie!

Young family said...

Way to go Elsie! You would have beat me too, if I had gone!
Sounds like that preschool is the best thing for Elsie!

Sara said...

That looks like so much fun! Go Elsie!!

The Holdaway Family said...

It's a sad day when your baby girl beats you in bowling :)

Books = Possibilities said...

This is so cool! We took the girls bowling for their b-day party, and I think Elsie's score beat both Aarynn and Lily's!