Monday, December 28, 2009

302.305

We LOVE to ice skate!
Brent thought it would be fun to take the kids to the pond and do some ice skating.
Our kids have never ice skated before...and they were so excited.
When Cassi woke up this morning at about 7:30...she wanted to go right then...and was pretty disappointed when we told her she had to wait.
We took Heather, Lauren and Kaleb with us, who know their way around the ice, and they helped the girls get comfy on the ice.
Thanks to Aunt Cindy and Uncle Dave we had ice skates for the girls...even Elsie had a pair and she was SO EXCITED to be ice skating!
I will put more picts of the other kids up, but for now here are a few cute shots of the little ones.
You can tell how much fun Elsie had!
Afterwards Grandma treated us to some dinner and hot cocoa...thanks Grandma!
And later tonight we got to go play more games with family.
We always have so much fun together!!!

Elsie being pushed around like a hockey puck...

I just thought this picture was so sweet...right after I took the shot, he reached up and tried to yank off her glasses...he is so much trouble!

Every once in a while I need a shot to prove that I really am around when we do these fun things!

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Looks like so much fun!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

SO FUN! AND YA I AGREE I'M NEVER HARDLY IN THE PICTURES EITHER :)

The Holdaway Family said...

So did Elsie like to be pushed like a hocky puck?

Jodi Gallagher said...

Kim I just went through all your posts that I've missed and I'm truly amazed at all the fun things you do and make! You have such a fun family!