Sunday, December 27, 2009

301.305

We LOVE family!!!
Today we had a homecoming and get together because our nephew Ryan just came home from his mission in Mexico.
Ryan gave a wonderful talk at church.
Ryan is a pretty cool kid and our girls were so excited to see him again after two long years!
There was a HUGE get together at Dave and Cindy's house...it was a packed house!
And, as always, there was yummy food.
I don't have any pictures...crazy I know...so that is why I put the one of the girls...'cause I gotta have a picture!
We had such a great day filled with family and catching up with family members that we haven't seen in a LONG time.
We had almost everyone there today on the Matthews side...and that is pretty miraculous!
We sure love our family!

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

I take it Madi LOVES the Wimpy Kid books...she's read a lot!