Monday, November 30, 2009

274.305

We LOVE a good work-out!
We love to exercise!
It just makes us feel good.
I have about 6 weeks to whip myself into swim-suit shape...
Our 10 year anniversary is in January...and although we aren't sure where we are going yet, we know we are going, and I know it's gonna be warm!
So Brent is helping me come up with a good routine, some weight lifting, get myself running again...and I have got to start eating better!!!
Brent got home from swimming today and did some pull-ups on his bar outside, and of course the little ones have to join in.
Elsie was sleeping, but she loves to exercise along with the rest of us!
Porter did pretty good holding himself up for a few seconds!
Oh, what fun stuff...

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh how cute! I love the expressions on everyone's faces!

Cami said...

Man oh man! I WISH I loved to exercise!

Amy said...

What a buff little family!! How fun about your warm anniversary vacation! Good luck with your new routine (even though I think you already look great!!)

The Holdaway Family said...

I need to get over this dang sickness so I can start excersizing again!