Friday, November 27, 2009

271.305

We LOVE our family!!!

Another great night filled with food, fun and family!
Again, I feel so blessed and thankful to have such wonderful family.
We had another Thanksgiving dinner tonight.
Yummy food and lots of fun talking and catching up.
I got to see one of my cousins, Amy, that I haven't seen in YEARS!
It was great to catch up with you Amy!
And of course we had pies that My sister Emily made!
YUMMY!
At that is where we get the whip cream...and a lot of little kids in sugar comas!

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh what fun! That would've been so great to be able to have spent Thanksgiving, uh, Friday with everyone!

What fun whipped cream pictures!

Cami said...

Looks like fun! Too bad we missed out! We ended up going out of town! See ya next time! :)

Amy said...

It was so much fun, I was glad that we were able to come down and visit, Travis was impressed by Brent and kept talking about him all night!! (I think he has a "man crush" on him, haha) He just thinks he is a great guy.

Porter was so funny eating the whip cream!

The Holdaway Family said...

Porter made me laugh so hard with the wipped cream!