Wednesday, November 18, 2009

262.305

We LOVE Dressing-up for school!
Today was WACKY WEDNESDAY and they were supposed to wear stripes and bring a dime for a school fund raiser they are having.
I laid out the pink shirt and the blue shirt for Cassi to pick which one she wanted...and she came down this morning with both on...hey that's pretty wacky if you ask me!
So it worked!
Madi isn't always so gung-ho to dress up..she wants to dress up...but not too much.
I think it was because she was embarrassed on pirate day during red ribbon week...she got all dressed up to find out no one in her class did...she didn't like that.
So now she is very careful with what she chooses to wear and doesn't make it too crazy.
These two are just like night and day.
Hey...that is what makes the world go round...right!
Anyway...I think they both looked darling!
**********************************
AND
I got my pictures today and I love them...I am having a hard time picking what I want...and what to post and what to save for Christmas...you know...
But I will post some soon!
Thanks again, Amy!
***********************************
AND
Don't buy your 2010 calendars yet...
I have one set in my hands right now...the then and now calendar...
The beef-cake needs to be fixed a little, but will be back by next week.
I really want to do a good job selling these for the Fire department burn-out fund...so help me out...
They would make great gifts for Christmas!
Let me know if you want one!
Only $10.00!
I will try to get a picture posted tomorrow...but you know you want one!!!

5 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Madi is growing up much too quickly! I love Cassi's sense of style! I love these girls!

Books = Possibilities said...

Cute outfits! Just love them!


I do believe I want the then and now calender!

Ariel said...

Madi is not alone! I have dressed up in the past only to find out that I was one of the few who did. After that, I was also very careful to not dress up too much :) They are both so beautiful! I can't wait to see them. Will the calendars be done by the time you come down? I would like to see them...

Cami said...

They look adorable! Wacky Wednesday sounds so fun! Can't wait to see the fam pics and the calendar!

Sandra said...

We want a calendar! Love the pics!