Sunday, October 18, 2009

231.305

We LOVE dressing up!

This week is red ribbon week.
The school sent home a sheet of paper telling the kids the dress up for each day of the week.
Monday they get to dress up like pirates.
With the theme, "Don't get hooked on drugs."
So tonight we spent some time scrounging up some outfits for them to wear.
Elsie wouldn't just stand by while we got Madi and Cassi all dressed up.
No way...
As I was cutting some eye patches for the older two...Elsie was saying "me too!"
So Elsie got her own eye patch.
While I was wrapping scraps of fabric around their waist...Elsie was saying "me too!", while holding up some fabric scraps.
So she got herself a scrappy necklace.
Then Cassi taught her to say "ARGGG Matey..."
And let me tell you, you have never heard anything as cute as that!!!
While she said it she kept swinging her arm around, I don't know if she was waving a fake hook around...whatever it was...she was cute!
I can tell is is gonna be a fun week!!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Cute!!! Now we need to see pics of your other pirates!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

too much fun! I wish we had exciting dress-up weeks!

The Holdaway Family said...

So cute!

Sara said...

Adorable!

My school had dress-up days, but Russell's didn't...