Friday, October 16, 2009

229.305

I LOVE my babysitting helper...
and I LOVE learning new things that I have wanted to learn for a long time!
Tonight we have the little Terry girls over.
Madi is usually a great helper when it comes to babysitting.
If she feels like she is given a grown-up responsibility, then she does very well!
Tonight Madi did the girls hair all up cute...and a little crazy!
They had a lot of fun.
and...
I have wanted to learn how to put textures on pictures for a long time.
But I was very intimidated.
Come to find out, it isn't that difficult...
Of course, I am not great at it yet...but with practice I think it will be very fun.

8 comments:

Cami said...

I love the texture on the pic what program do you use? And I must say, Elsie looks SOOO pretty in this pic!

Anjeanette said...

Madi did do a great job at babysitting.....especially during our shoot. Very cute picture...and I love the texture too. Very cool.

Thanks again for tonight....really appreciated it. Can't wait to see them all. :)

Books = Possibilities said...

Very sweet!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love my great babysitters too! I don't know what I would do with out them!

I love the texture!

Amy said...

So cute... I used to love doing little girls hair! Now if I had daughters I don't think I'd know what to do!! The texture looks great - did you take the texture photo yourself?

Sara said...

I really think the texture looks awesome!

Madi is such a sweet big sister and Elsie looks so grown up! Her hair is getting long!

Nicole said...

I love textures, they are so so neat and very addicting. I bet that calendar turned out so so good. Hey can I please still get a CD that we talked about a few months ago I need to get started on that book if I am going to have it done by XMAs. Thanks!

Alesha Russo Photography-Weddings said...

Will you teach me how you do textures like that? I have wanted to learn but never really take the time to, it looks really cool. PS, I have been sooo sick, I am planning on calling you soon, I haven't really talked to anyone in like a week!