Thursday, October 15, 2009

228.305

I LOVE creative imaginations....
Have I said how much we love this playhouse????
And how fun does it look all graffiti-ed with chalk!?!?!
Cute huh!!!
Anyway, I just think my kids have good imaginations.
Elsie loves to play house with anything she can find.
In the picture she is using half a paper towel roll.
Cassi's new thing with pictures, she likes to pretend like she is in the middle of telling me something.
She won't really be saying anything, just likes to pretend that I caught her mid-sentence...
Cracks me up!
She's gonna hate it when she is a little older and there are NO normal picts of her!
Anyway, I love the way my kids play together, when they aren't fighting...
it is always something fun and creative!
Porter has the funniest faces.
He pulls them all the time too.
He just makes me laugh!
Don't ya just want to squeeze him?

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow some of those faces of Porter's really are like deja vu for me! Cute little twinners. And cute girls too! love the decorations in the playhouse.

Cami said...

That's hilarious about Cassi! And I love the chalk on the walls! So cute!

The Holdaway Family said...

There is no substitute for a great imagination!

Brittany said...

Your kids crack me up! I love them!

Young family said...

It makes you wonder what that little Porter is thinking....
Imaginations are the best!!

Books = Possibilities said...

That bottom left picture of Porter looks a lot like Cassi! Guess they must be related!

I love that playhouse, too!

andrea wardle said...

Very cute. Cassi is a hoot!