Wednesday, September 23, 2009

206.365

I LOVE these boots....
and will be very sad the day Cassi grows out of them!
A while back, Madi's good friend Keva passed some clothes down to Madi.
These boots were in that bunch.
The boots didn't fit Madi.
The boots ALSO didn't fit Cassi, too big!
But that didn't matter.
She wears them ALL THE TIME.
I think they show her personality, very well.
Bright red, Cassi is very bright and happy.
Their large size, Cassi has a bigger than life personality.
The fact that they are cowboy boots, Cassi has no problem being different from everyone else.
She hadn't worn them to school yet, I thought I could hold her off for a while....
and I did.
Until yesterday.
Now I have a feeling that is what she will be wearing all the time, again!
Which is fine.
They are her!
And as another favorite for the day...
Little Elsie was my mini mom this morning for breakfast.
She was very helpful in feeding Porter is food.
She is such a sweetie!

6 comments:

Erin said...

i LOVE the red boots! it kills me every time i see a picture of her wearing them. i want a little girl with the same kind of spunk....at least i think i do :)
how sweet of elsie to be such a good helper.

Books = Possibilities said...

Lily would LOVE boots like those! I wish someone would give us a bag of clothes that just happened to have some amazing cowgirl boots in them! :)

Yay for Elsie! What a fabulous helper she is! I adore that little man's expression in the pic...too cute!

Sara said...

Elsie is so sweet! And I just love Cassi in her bright red cowboy boots!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love those boots too! They are every bit Cassi!

P.S. I LOVE the look on Porters face, like, "really mom? Your just going to take a picture of me like this??"

Young family said...

I am sure that Cassi will be very sad the day she can't wear those boots! I love it when kids have their favorites!
I too love the look Porter is giving you!

Cami said...

I love when Cassi where's those boots! They look so cute on her!