Saturday, September 19, 2009

202.365

I YUH BIT!!!
This is what Elsie says all the time now-a-days.
I YUH BIT!!!
It really is the cutest thing.
She says she 'loves it' to pretty much everything.
Waffles, 'I yuh bit',
Binky, 'I yuh bit',
Dada, 'I yuh bit',
Her red car, 'I yuh bit',
On and on with school, the bus, sandbox, her car seat, sippy cup....
She says she loves it then kisses it, whatever it is...even the waffles!
Such a cutie!!!
Here is a little video for you to hear her for yourself!!!
(excuse her hair-do, she just woke up from a nap!)

8 comments:

Cami said...

That is SO cute!!! What a cutie!

Books = Possibilities said...

I "YUH" this girl!!! She is such a sweetheart who touches the heart of everyone she meets!

Erin said...

i yuh bit! so cute :)

The Holdaway Family said...

She is so dang cute! So does she yuh bit the bus?

Sara said...

So, so, so, so cute!!! I 'Yuh' Elsie!!!

Unknown said...

Kim, we love our family photos and the blessing photos. Thank you so much. I've been meaning to send you a card but haven't yet and wanted to write you after reading your comment on our blog. You are wonderful and we really appreciate it. Jared is blowing up one photo to hang on the wall in our house which we have never done before (just frames on shelves) so thanks a ton. Elsie is darling and can't help but make us smile.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Elsie is so cute! Love it!

Larissa said...

soooooooo cute!!!!!