Friday, September 18, 2009

201.365

I LOVE my bruiser!!!
This little boy is becoming a HANDFUL!!!
And I LOVE IT!!!
His mischievous smiles!!!
His silly giggles...
His cross bite, that has caused his front tooth to chip already!!!
The way he throws wipes all across the room!
He has ripped his airplane mobile down, broken the top, and thrown the airplanes across the room!
He gives great kisses, which usually involves his cute broken (sharp) teeth!!!
He is the best little boy.
Man he is trouble...and we love every minute of it!!!
****************************
Keep on commenting for the give-away!!!
I am thinking of doing a picture tutorial as I am making Madi's!
So stay tuned!

6 comments:

Jami said...

It sounds like a whole new world with boys!! I can't imagine! he is too cute...

Alison said...

What a cute little smile. My kids love to be thrown by Daddy too!!

Books = Possibilities said...

I think at least 50% of your daily posts are on this cute little man!

Love the pictures!

Sara said...

That is crazy that he has a chipped tooth! Yikes!

He sure is adorable!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

I can't believe that he has a chipped tooth already...this is the age that Owen broke his leg...just to let you know...

Katie Call-Sommer said...

He is so cute!