Tuesday, September 15, 2009

198.365

We LOVE cereal before bedtime!
This 'Tradition' started a long time ago!
I started doing it in a desperate attempt to have Cassi sleep all night.
I started thinking, she eats about every hour in the day, she probably gets hungry at night.
Well, it worked...for a while!
There are gonna have to be other things we do to deal with her sleep issues...
But the cereal at bedtime stuck!
We all need a bedtime snack, right!!!
******************************************
Today I started shooting for the Boise Fireman Calendar...
I sure hope you guys plan to get one!!!

7 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

That's a lot better than our tradition. Yelling to get in bed or else.

Malisa said...

Thats funny we usually do the same thing.

Ariel said...

That's a great tradition! What theme did you go with for the fireman calendar, sexy or serious?

Erin said...

i love cereal all the time!

Books = Possibilities said...

Bedtime breakfast! What a great idea!

Cami said...

I love cold cereal! It's the best! What theme did you guys decide to do for the calendar?

The Holdaway Family said...

I do love cereal! I have noticed this bedtime tradition when ever you come here or we go there!